Data controller is:
64a Cumberland street
Thank you for visiting our website. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.
These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our online appearance. This serves according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our online appeareance that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
Content Delivery Network
2. Data processing for establishing contact
3. Cookies and further technologies
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use technologies on various pages, including so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognise your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies).
We use such technologies that are strictly necessary for the use of certain functions of our website (e.g. enabling website preferences). These technologies are used to collect and process IP addresses, time of visit, device and browser information as well as information on your use of our website (e.g. website preferences). This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests in an optimised presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR that are overriding within the frame of balancing of interests.
Functional cookies: These cookies are used for certain features of our website, e.g. to improve the website’s navigation, or deliver to you customised and relevant information (e.g. ads that match your interests).
Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to enable you to use our website. This includes e.g. cookies that enable you to log into the user area or change the website's preferences.
Marketing Cookies: These cookies record information about your visit to the website, previously viewed pages and links you clicked. We use this information to tailor our website and displayed ads to your interests.
Use of Jimdo consent manager tool for obtaining and managing consent
Use of Google services
For the purpose of website analytics, Google Analytics automatically collects and stores data (IP address, time of visit, device and browser information as well as information on your use of our website), from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Your IP address will not be merged with other data from Google. The data processing is based on a data processing agreement with Google.
5. Contact options and your rights
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. If you reside in the UK, you may lodge your complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Otherwise, you may contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, restrict or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our legal notice.
Right to object
If we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data are processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.